Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just a destination so far: New Zealand

We are moving to New Zealand.  Where you ask?  I don't know.  What will you be doing?  I don't know.  I do know that my travel usually revolves around this principle "a backpack and a fistful of cash." You can join us in our adventure as I'll try to keep this up to date with where we ended and what I end up doing.

In December, Beth and I decided to move to New Zealand.  Since then I've been working with BUNAC to get a work visa, purchased tickets, and start to research the job and living market.  In February I announced that I would be quitting my job for the last 7 years.  Beth has worked out a deal with her employer to work remotely for the planned length of our adventure.  She has to work Tuesday through Saturday starting at 6 am.  Not too bad as we'll be 19 hours ahead of Central time.

No comments:

Post a Comment