Limping? I tweaked my cadaver knee a couple weeks ago and it was feeling fine on Monday until I tweaked it again.
What is this CR-V slap you mention? It's the International game sweeping the World, where you get to lightly back-hand the person you are with while saying 'CR-V Slap'. There aren't that many rules and most everyone can play.
- One slap per CR-V.
- Slap the upper arm to shoulder with a back hand motion
- Can only hit once per 24 hour period if the vehicle doesn't move
- A miss-slap is punished with a slap from the person on the receiving end of the miss-slap.
- Miss-slap is slapping someone while misidentifying a CR-V.
- Honda Dealerships are off limits
- Used Car Dealerships are free game
- Don't hit the person so hard that they can't continue to drive
- Don't be the driver
- Look in parking lots
- Look down side roads
- Driver's use the rear-view and side mirror to your advantage