Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Scrubbing may be part of my new job

I may soon find myself working in the avocado industry.  As I found out yesterday their data is dirty and needs to be scrubbed and presented.  Say what?  Recap of yesterday: I had an interview for a 6 month contract as a data analyst for a small company.  The lady I interviewed with has been given the task of basically creating BI reports and processes and needs a person to blur the line between technology and business.  I saw this posting many weeks (probably 6+) back and said hmm I might know something about doing that.  Interview went well and at the end she said I was the best candidate and would like to move forward with a final interview with the CEO.  I just have to wait for her calendar to open up.  Till then I'm on ready five. 

No comments:

Post a Comment