Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bucket List for NZ


These are things I think I have to do and the list can grow.  They are in no specific order. 
Find some sort of job (This list may be a full time job!)
Find a place to live (besides out of my backpack)
Find a bike
Eat lamb
Learn to surf
Swim in Sea of Tasmania
Swim in Pacific Ocean
Explore the South Island
Visit Australia
Go snowboarding
Find BBQ or make my own
Finish my coding project
Go tramping on one of the multi-day walks

Bike the Otago Trail
Black-water rafting

If any of you have something you want me to do for you and take a picture, I may be willing to accommodate you.  There are things I wont do like heights or amusement type rides.  So for those who think of zorbing, I'll puke before I start so that is a no go.  

1 comment:

  1. My vote is for the Aukland Sky Jump: http://www.skyjump.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete